Comments and/or opinions expressed via the RiskTech Forum website are those of their respective contributors and do not represent the views of www.risktech-forum.com or its employees or management.
By joining RiskTech Forum you agree that:
• Your posts and/or comments will not intentionally or unintentionally defame, compromise the trade secrets or confidential information of, or violate the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
• You will defend, indemnify, and hold www.risktech-forum.com harmless from and against any claims, losses, or liabilities based on a violation of these terms and conditions.
• All posted comments and articles of any kind may be re-used by www.risktech-forum.com or quoted in other media, and may be attributed to you by name.
• You will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
• You will not use any material on www.risktech-forum.com in connection with any commercial endeavors, except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by www.risktech-forum.com.
• Commercial advertisements and other forms of solicitation or reported harassment of other members may result in immediate termination of membership.
www.risktech-forum.com reserves the right to delete any videos, postings, or comments that in the sole judgment of www.risktech-forum.com violate this agreement, or which may be offensive, illegal, or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person.
www.risktech-forum.com reserves the right to refuse, suspend, or terminate membership, and/or modify or withdraw the RiskTech Forum website at any time with or without notice to members.
www.risktech-forum.com is not responsible for the accuracy or veracity of content posted on the website, or for the content, accuracy, and opinions expressed on links to third party sites. Links to third party sites are in no way investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy or completeness by www.risktech-forum.com. Nor do we imply approval or endorsement of any linked website.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.