FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, consulting, and outsourcing solutions.
FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds global leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions.
FIS has a long history of developing and delivering solutions specifically for risk and finance professionals. We employ hundreds of professionals – former regulators, bank examiners, attorneys, risk managers, former bank executives, law enforcement, compliance officers and other risk and compliance industry experts – with deep expertise across the risk management, information security and regulatory compliance landscape.
Products and services
FIS is a trusted partner that has a long history of developing and delivering solutions for risk and finance professionals.
FIS has more than 400 solutions in our portfolio, including:
- Digital includes ATM, branch, contact center, mobile, retail and business Banking and Phone Banking
- Mobile includes ATM, banking, commerce, point-of-sale, money movement, capture and wallet
• RISC (Risk, Information Security and Compliance)
• Consulting, services and software
• Consulting, outsourcing and managed services, technology platform and testing services
• Management consulting and systems integration
• Industry thought leadership
• Global data centers
Banking and Payments
• Retail and corporate banking core solutions
• Wealth and retirement solutions
• Treasury solutions
• Credit and consumer collection solutions
• Payment solutions across retail corporate, enterprise and cards/merchants
• Active analytics solutions
• Lending solutions
• Outsources banking services
Institutional and Wholesale
• Asset management solutions for mutual and institutional funds, hedge funds and private equity
• Reconciliation solutions
• Capital market solutions in private/investment and commercial banking
• Securities and brokerage solutions
• Insurance solutions
• Non-financial solutions in:
- Public sector and education
• Specializing in banking and payments, capital markets, insurance, wealth and asset management, finance, risk and compliance offering:
• Complex technology and package integration
• Managed services
Each business has its own unique set of initiatives and objectives related to clients served, solution delivery and partnership expectations. FIS is focused on delivering superior solutions and services that address the specific and emerging needs of our clients and their customers.