Regulatory DataCorp, Inc. (RDC), the Trust Diligence company, delivers powerful, decision-ready intelligence and world-class risk and compliance protection, allowing global organizations to identify banned/suspect entities, strengthen fraud protection, ensure regulatory compliance, manage supply and distribution risk, and protect their brand equity.
With the world’s largest open source risk-relevant database, RDC provides AML/KYC compliance; Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) protection; emerging market intelligence; corruption, fraud and crime protection; and vendor screening and monitoring to a wide range of clients worldwide.
Products and services
RDC is an unrivaled managed screening service provider:
- Integrated data-analytics-technology-human analyst platform, affording both unmatched protection and heretofore unseen efficiency.
- RDC maintains the largest risk relevant screening database and unmatched collection of economic sanctions, government watch lists, PEPs and adverse media.
- Industry profiles replete with riskographies, risk event annotations and risk bibliographies.
- Screening solution includes original source material with its alerts.
- Multi-dimensional matching capabilities combined with configurable filtering along 9 parameters significantly enhance alert productivity.
- World-renowned false positive reduction machine, utilizing industry leading analysts to enhance superior technological outcomes.
- Daily monitoring of complete client bases to avoid wasteful updating processes.
- Only provider with a continuous improvement loop, combining machine learning with client and analyst feedback to incessantly improve client productivity.
Welcome to RiskTech100 2020. Now in its fourteenth year, RiskTech100 is still the most comprehensive independent study of the world’s major players in risk and compliance technology, globally acknowledged as the go-to place for clear, accurate analysis…